Sunday, September 14, 2008

Dex and Deb Update 9/14/08

Well I have come to the conclusion that Dex is no longer nursing:) He much prefers the kitten food and the licks of sauce off his mama's fancy feast:) I haven't seen him nurse all day! Deb is still nursing with mama, but also likes the sauce and kitten food. I am guessing that the nursing will stop pretty soon all together, which will probably be a relief for mama as she seems so stressed out:)


I will be bringing the kittens to work with me on Friday so that they can get their first round of vaccines:) And then they will be coming back home with me for another couple weeks and when they are protected a bit more by vaccines I will be letting them romp around the adoption room at my job:) They are such happy little kittens! Truly the best I have ever known:)






Deb is so funny:) If you make kiss-kissnoises at her she hisses and then pounces on you and rolls all over you:) Dex loves mocking at the camera these days:) As you can tell but yet ANOTHER head tilt photo:) I took a picture of the head tilt and then hissy face, they are below:) Along with a couple other ones.






No comments: