Friday, September 5, 2008

Welcome to Dex and Deb's Place:)

Hello Everyone! This is Dex and Deb's blog space:) These are truly two of the cutest kittens EVER! They were born on August 8, 2008 on my front porch. Thankfully I work for The Cat Hospital of Durham and Chapel Hill, where I met Adrienne Breaux who has introduced me to the WONDERFUL world of Independent Animal Rescue! These two wonderful kitties will be up for adoption VERY soon through IAR:) They will also be available for visits at The Cat Hospital of Durham and Chapel Hill. I will post when they are OFFICIALLY ready to be adopted.


The details:) Dex is an ADORABLE black and white kitten. He is already trying to eat his momma's dry food! He's going to be a big man in the future I think:) He loves to be cuddled amd rub noses with us:) His little sister, Deb, is a little bit smaller then him but JUST AS ADORABLE. She is going to grow up to look just like her momma, a gray,black and white tabby. They are already wrestling together, and Deb uses her brother as a step-stool to climb on top of their mother's head:)


I am going to try and update this blog every few days, and take some pictures as they grow!! It is going to be soooo hard to let these angels go but I am sure with the help of IAR they will find WONDERFUL forever homes!!!!


No comments: