Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Home!

Sorry I haven't posted any blogs/pictures lately but things have been hectic here lately and I just haven't really got a chance to sit down and write stuff out:)

BIG NEWS! Dex and Deb have found a new mommy! :) They have been adopted by a wonderful lady here in Durham who wants them both! I couldn't be more pleased.

She will be fostering to adopt them which means her adoption will not be 100% final until they are spayed/neutered. Dex and Deb will move in with her officially on Monday the 29th of September!

I am so delighted that I have found a home for these two little angels! And I look forward to fostering and blogging about many other IAR kitties that need loving homes:)

Speaking of IAR, we are having a bake sale this weekend in honor of another IAR kitty who has recently been diagnosed with cancer. Miss Pansy Pie (you can read about her here: http://pansyweightloss.blogspot.com/) She is a wonderful kitty whom we all love so much! The Bake sale is today and tomorrow at the Petco on 15-501 in Durham. I will be out there today from 3-5pm:) Come on out and support Miss P and the wonderful IAR program!

No comments: